Chase Private Client Checking℠
Get priority service, exclusive perks and benefits from Chase, plus investing strategies and insights from J.P. Morgan Wealth Management.
Benefits with Chase Private Client
No fees on everyday banking
- No ATM fees worldwide.
- No Chase fee on incoming or outgoing wire transfers; can be completed online or over the phone.
- No Chase Foreign Exchange Rate Adjustment Fees.
- No fees on the first four overdrafts during the current and prior 12 statement periods.
- Rushed replacement of debit or credit card upon request at no cost.
Higher daily limits
- Chase QuickDeposit℠ limits: Up to $100,000 per day and $250,000 every 30 days. For the first 90 days as a Chase Private Client, QuickDeposit limits are $25,000 per day and $100,000 every 30 days.
- Zelle® limits ($5,000 per day).
- ATM withdrawal limit up to $3,000.
- Purchase limit up to $7,500 with your Chase Private Client debit card.
Access more with Chase Private Client
More for your investments
- You have access to a J.P. Morgan Private Client Advisor who can help you prioritize your goals and design a custom portfolio that reflects what's important to you, backed by J.P. Morgan's industry-leading research and expertise.
- Access to J.P. Morgan Wealth Plan, which is designed to help clients collaborate digitally with an advisor to develop and manage a personalized financial strategy to meet their goals.
More for your business
Chase Platinum Business Checking℠
- Chase Private Client Checking℠ account Monthly Service Fee waived when linked to a Chase Platinum Business Checking account.
- Reduced minimum balance of $50,000 for Chase Platinum Business Checking account when linked to a Chase Private Client Checking account.
- No Chase fee on incoming or outgoing wire transfers.
Chase Business Complete Checking℠
- No Monthly Service Fee on a Chase Business Complete Checking account when linked to a Chase Private Client Checking account.
Upgrade to a personalized financial relationship today
Reduce your monthly service fee from $35 to $0
No $35 monthly service fee if you do one of the following:
Have a $150,000 average beginning day balance or more in any combination of this account and linked qualifying deposits/investments.
Already a Chase customer?
To upgrade an existing Chase checking account, meet with your banker or go to your local branch.
Open a Chase Private Client account and get more from a personalized relationship today.
Si tienes alguna pregunta, por favor, .